Links with Employers
Hastings staff, students and pupils are keen to work with employers in a variety of ways to support the engagement of learners, raise aspirations and skills, and to provide insights into the world of work.
We would like you to get in touch if you feel if you could assist the school in any of the following:
- Work experience placements for Year 10 students
- Mock interviews for students
- Careers talks or insights within a subject or specialism
- Ex Hastings’ pupils who would like to share their careers experiences (have you joined our Alumni net
- Extracurricular events or workshops
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- STEM activity sessions, support or careers insights
- Supporting teachers in the classroom
- Hosting trips or visits by small student groups
- Supporting careers fairs
We cannot offer a lot in return, other than working with a great bunch of enthusiastic young people that are keen to engage. Employers supporting us have found the experience rewarding and are keen to return! You can make a difference to young people by supporting us in such events – give it a go!
………………By the way…”NEET” means Not in Education, Employment or Training!