We look forward to welcoming you.
The evening starts at 6.30pm and finishes at 9pm. The programme for the evening is as follows:
- Welcome packs will be available from the main entrance.
- The Headteachers address will be at 6.30pm and 8pm in the main hall.
- Guided tours will be available starting from the main reception
- Light refreshments will be available from outside the main hall
The start of the evening is likely to be very busy so you may wish to consider visiting later in the evening.
The school’s address is St Catherine’s Close, LE10 2QE. Please click here to access google maps.
There is plenty of parking on the school fields just inside the main gates. There will be parking wardens to assist you.
Lower School Prospectus
The lower school prospectus contains a wide range of relevant information about the school.
Education is about much more that just examination results but academic excellence is important. Our 2016/17 GCSE results were amongst the highest in the county.
- 91% of our pupils achieved at least a level 4 (Grade C) in English
- 86% of our pupils achieved at least a level 4 (Grade C) in Mathematics
- 41 pupils achieved 5+ A*/As
- 51% achieved at least 1 A*/A